Last updated: 30.03.2023
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Energy Design or energydesign.art or Website – the domain and its content that is managed and licenced to HANDIEU.
HANDIEU – HANDIEU, S.à.r.l.-S. based in Luxembourg, 29, Boulevard du Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, registered under registered number B245996 and EU-VAT number LU32281007 (“us”, “we”, or “our”), a licencor of the Content provided on the handmade-in-europe.com website
Buyer – a natural person or a legal person who is buying services or digital products from the handmade-in-europe.com Website
Participant – a person who has bought the Webinar service to take part in online training
User – a person who is using the services on the Blog
Account – personal access to certain content given upon registration.
Webinar – online training provided through one of the external platforms with limited number of participants.
Course – a series of webinars and/or recordings sold in a package with access to them for a defined period of time
e-Book – downloadable material in a form of pdf file, offered on the Blog for a certain amount of money
Consultations – online meeting with one of HANDIEU’s consultants to discuss Buyers project
Transaction – the procedure for concluding and performing contracts for the sale of goods between Buyer and HANDIEU
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the uploaded content and you agree there is no harm, hate language nor inappropriate material and you have the rights to them.
All the content on Energy Design is an original, intellectual property of the author and is protected by the copyright law. Pictures, graphs and other digital images are used from a trusted, licensed source where it is protected by the copyright law.
Links To Other Websites
Our content may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by HANDIEU.
HANDIEU has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Handmade-in-Europe shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Password and username
- Buyer may be a natural person who is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, but who can acquire rights and incur obligations on their own behalf.
- There are no location restrictions regarding the origin of the Buyer, unless there are sanctions upon its country that limit our services.
- The Buyer doesn’t need to register an Account to finalise Transaction. He can complete the Transaction by providing information needed only to finalise a single purchase of the Products from the Seller.
Contract with HANDIEU
In case of registered Buyer, the contract is binding once the Account is activated by the Buyer by clicking the confirmation link in the email received from HANDIEU or when purchase is ordered, the subject of which are the services provided by the HANDIEU on the Website, under the conditions set out in this document.
Buyers don’t need to register. In this case we will only ask for your data to finalise your single Transaction.
- Buyers can register on the main Website https://energydesign.art/ using default Registration form. You only need to provide us with data that will be necessary to close the Transaction for you (your name and surname, your address, your phone number, your email address, chosen login name (nickname) and password). The details regarding your chosen payment method may be provided in the end of each Transaction – you don’t need to save them on your Account;
- At each stage of Registration, emails will be sent to you confirming:
- Receipt of the Registration request by HANDIEU on the Energy Design Website,
- Creation of your Account and its activation.
- In the email message about the receipt of the Registration request by the HANDIEU Company, you will also find a way of confirming the Registration (confirmation link) and additional information required by the law.
- You can activate your Account only by clicking the link sent to you via email. Otherwise you will not be able to access it.
Your Buyer’s Account is simply a website where you can manage your activity on Energy Design Website and your downloads.
- After Account activation you gain the access to all the services provided by the HANDIEU under handmade-in-europe.com Website as a Buyer:
- You can see all the offers, special offers, promotions, all comments;
- You can purchase our services or eBooks;
- You can review and watch the content you purchased;
- You can comment and rate what you have bought;
- You can message the HANDIEU support team.
- You gain access to the Account by entering the login or email address and password set during Registration. The use of automated solutions to log in to the handmade-in-europe.com Webiste, in particular software that triggers logging in, is at the risk of the User using such software.
- One User may register and use only one Account. The User is obliged to inform the HANDIEU should the account be used by family members of the User. In any case the User is responsible for use of the Account by third parties.
- You may not use the Accounts of other Users and make the Account available to other persons, except in the case of providing the Buyer’s Account to your spouse by placing his/her data in the appropriate form. Spouses who jointly use the Account shall be jointly and severally liable for the actions taken under this Account.
- Accounts on energydesign.art Website are not transferable, with the provision that with the consent of the HANDIEU Company:
- The Account may be disposed of if you transfer to another entrepreneur the rights and obligations related to running the enterprise or part of it, in the form provided for by law;
- The Account may be transferred to your spouse.
- If the User’s Account or activity under handmade-in-europe.com Webiste requires additional verification of the data referred to in Requirements, or if the HANDIEU has reasonable concerns about the security of the Account or Transactions, in particular unauthorised acquisitions, HANDIEU might:
- Ask you to confirm your credibility with appropriate documents, including your identity,
- Temporarily limit your access to specific services provided under HANDIEU,
- Suspend your Account for a definite or indefinite period.
- After the above mentioned circumstances, the HANDIEU will lift the restrictions applied to the Buyer.
- Payment methods available on the Blog are credit and debit cards and PayPal.
- If you have a discount code you can apply it on the checkout page.
- The prices are set with VAT. In case you need an invoice, you have to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is an option to pay by bank transfer to the account of HANDIEU S.a.r.l.-S in Luxembourg, LU97 0141 2714 2300 0000. In such a case, please send us the confirmation of the payment and your order number to the email address: email@example.com.
- To set an order you need to choose Products and proceed to checkout.
- In the checkout form you will need to fill up the required fields in order to be able to finalise the transaction (your full name, e-mail address).
- Your order will be processed once you pay for it using available options or credit or debit card which are secured by Stripe or PayPal.
- If your payment fails or some other circumstances occur that the payment is not finalised you can do it within 7 days. After that time the order will be automatically cancelled.
- For the purpose of any later cancellations or complaints dissolving your completed orders will be stored by us for 6 months. After that period your data will be anonymized and retained.
Cancelation of the contract
We usually have a waiting list for this class due to the limited number of seats available, so refunds require notifying us of cancellations well in advance of the course so that another student can take your place in the training.
Refunds are available for cancelled registrations per the following refund schedule:
- A full refund minus a $75 registration processing fee will be given for cancellations received 60 days prior to the first course or webinar session.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations received between 60 to 14 days before the first course or webinar session.
- No refund is available for cancellations on or after 14 days prior to the first course or webinar session.
- Classes are not transferable: if you miss a particular class, you cannot roll over the tuition to a later class, you will receive a refund based on the above percentages and fees. Please be aware that you cannot switch your tuition to a later training if you choose not to attend the specific training you registered for.
- eBook titles or other materials purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are permitted to download an eBook and other supporting materials but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use an eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- You may print pages of the e-Book for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
Copyright of e-Book
The entire contents of the eBook or other materials are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook or other materials content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
Other services available to everyone
- Within the Website HANDIEU offers also services:
- Consultations – when a Buyer purchases an online meeting with one of the HANDIEU Mentors, discuss the project and topics mentioned by the Buyer in the Order note
- Audit – which is an analyze of the Buyer’s project in a form of pdf file sent to the Buyer by email
- Webinars – online trainings
- The Buyer in order to receive the best results from consulting, audit or webinar, needs to provide to HANDIEU more detailed information about his situation and business.
- HANDIEU may use the information for purposes of case studies, anonymizing them (without using Buyer’s name, surname, brand or company name).
- The Buyer may agree to use his brand name on HANDIEU Websites (handieu.com, handmade-in-europe.come, social media channels, publications by third parties) to benefit from additional promotion. In such a case, he can’t revoke the consent afterwards as it would be impossible for HANDIEU to delete the content that is spread among different channels. This kind of consent can be sent by the Buyer on the following email address: email@example.com.
- Services can’t be refunded once paid and accomplished.
- The Consultations are made either in English or in Polish. Consultations in other languages will be available soon with our Mentors.
- There is no extra charge or refund in case the consultations take more or less time than 15 minutes difference.
- Consultations are online using one of the tools of your choice in the form above: Google Meet, Zoom or Skype.
- The meeting is confidential – we won’t share any details of your business strategy with others. The promotion bonus added to the Series of Consultations will be based only on your shop communication.
- The Consultation cannot be cancelled once paid and can’t be refunded, only rescheduled up to 24 hours before the meeting that has been approved. If you don’t show up to the meeting there will not be refunds or rescheduling options. The Buyer may ask for another meeting in exchange but it only depends on the consultant’s good will that he accepts the change.
- To get promotion with Bonus for Series of Consultations, the Buyer needs to be a registered Seller on HANDIEU. The bonus doesn’t expire, so the Buyer may use this option later. There is no compensation in case the Buyer is not a Seller and won’t be.
- Consultations are described by their duration and main topic, can be purchased in series and a Buyer may apply for a discount. The Buyer may choose the dates and duration on the Website from available time slots.
- Before the consultations the Buyer has to fill in and send back a form, no later than 72h before the consultations, so the Mentor can verify the case carefully. The form can be also available on the order request. The Buyer has to set the same email address as on the order billing details to proceed.
- Participants register for the Webinar via buying the shop’s virtual product, providing the email address and filling the Registration Form.
- After the Participant’s registration, HANDIEU sends a confirmation with information about registration for the Webinar to the Participant’s e-mail address provided in the Registration Form. In the same way, a Webinar reminder is sent on the day of the Webinar.
- The webinar takes place via YouTube and only registered Participants will get a link to it.
- During the webinar, participants can ask questions via chat.
- After the end of the Webinar, HANDIEU sends:
- a thank you for taking part along with the Webinar materials
- a survey with three questions for opinion and “Do you want to contact?”
- One week after the end of the Webinar, HANDIEU will make contact by email, if the Participant gives consent for further contact.
- After registration, the Participant will receive a link to the Webinar to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
- The Participant undertakes to use the Webinars in a manner consistent with the law, without violating the rights and good name of third parties.
- After registering for the Webinar, the participant has the right to participate in it and ask questions in the form of a chat.
- HANDIEU may share with the participants some additional materials which are also protected with copyrights and may NOT be copied or reproduced.
- HANDIEU may introduce changes to the Webinar program and modify the technical conditions and parameters of the Webinar for important reasons and the above-mentioned will not violate the agreement concluded between the Participant and HANDIEU for participation in the Webinar.
- HANDIEU is not responsible for
- incorrectly entering the e-mail address used to register in the selected Webinar, preventing participation in it,
- failure by the Participant to meet the technical conditions specified in these Regulations,
- incorrect operation of the Participants’ devices, resulting in the inability to participate in the Webinar,
- events caused by force majeure,
- lost profits,
- use of knowledge gained during the Webinars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, HANDIEU shall not be liable for any consequences related to the use of Webinars by Participants, including any resulting damage or inability to use them, in particular for damage resulting from defects / failures / faults . Limitation of liability does not apply to the Participant if the law does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or if the damage is caused by an intentional act.
- In the case of Consumers, to the extent not regulated by this Document, the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights. It is reserved that Consumers do not apply to all provisions of these Regulations, which would be provisions included in the register of contractual provisions, considered illegal in the case of Consumers (abusive clauses), kept by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- The participant has no right to reproduce and / or market the content of the Webinar and make it available to third parties in any other way, or to grant further licences.
- HANDIEU records during the Webinars statements and questions from Participants for the purpose of archiving and possible further sharing (hereinafter: “Materials provided”). By registering for a given Webinar, participants agree to it and grant HANDIEU and HANDIEU partners the right to use these Materials in any way and for any purpose. At the Participant’s request, HANDIEU may remove the registered Submissions. HANDIEU shall not be liable towards the Participant or third parties for the use of the Materials provided in the manner indicated in the sentence above.
To take part in our services the Buyer needs to have Internet access, a web browser that enables the use the chosen video platform via a website. The Buyer will be notified on the Webinar’s product page which tools will be used before he proceeds with purchase.
If you have any complaints regarding eBook or our other services, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Satisfaction rates and comments
- Remember that after each Transaction you have a possibility to comment and rate the service or product.
- Rating and comments system is supposed to help other Users to make a good choice. It is not obligatory but appreciated.
- All of your rates and comments will be visible to others under your username or your first name that you provide on your Account.
The ebook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the ebook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by English law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.